View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
While I understand the impact of past experiences and conditioning on how our developed tendencies influence us in the "now", I wonder whether it really is "required" to investigate past lives. It would seem that the problematic tendencies requiring the most immediate attention would manifest in the present and hence we should focus on the here-and-now present life.

The very fact that we are here now would seem to suggest that we should focus on what moved us to be here in the first place.

When some one once asked my teacher how to read past lives, she paused for a long time before responding: "Oh.... so you've already solved all the problems in this life?" Her message was clear.

Ive personally found that past lives are interesting to know as they do help one make more sense of this life time, it can help one make sense of fears one may have and make more sense of relationship issues one may have with another. Having that knowledge has made some things easier on me eg I can understand how my daughter feels the way she does about me.

With that being said I personally think pushing to know past lives could end up giving someone false memories, one naturally start remembering ones own past lives when it's time for that to be happening. Past life readings done by others can be dangerous as in someone may be given info they aren't able to handle and were not ready for.