View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MChang
It is not as simple as thinking you are, but requires us to dig down through our past lives remembering, identifying all the unresolved "stuff' resolving it, removing it from our energy. I have been blessed/cursed with remembering. Very painful to remember, but very blessed to be walking through it.

Your comment that it "requires us to dig down through our past lives" triggered something in me. While I understand the impact of past experiences and conditioning on how our developed tendencies influence us in the "now", I wonder whether it really is "required" to investigate past lives. It would seem that the problematic tendencies requiring the most immediate attention would manifest in the present and hence we should focus on the here-and-now present life.

The very fact that we are here now would seem to suggest that we should focus on what moved us to be here in the first place.

When some one once asked my teacher how to read past lives, she paused for a long time before responding: "Oh.... so you've already solved all the problems in this life?" Her message was clear.