View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
MChang--How about we are timeless pure spirit being housed in this human brain centered body, having a human experience.

I have no idea what a "pure spirit" is. Ive gone through this with few others and they never have given any clarity in those regards.

Spirit-3 Gravity ( ) and Spirit-4 Dark Energy )( are the closest we come to "timeless" yet still an occupied space.

Quote:
We shift our consciousness from Heart center spirit to brain center human back and forth back and forth.

You may need doctor to check your EKG's with more advanced physical. I had that done a year ago. They bring in machine to restart your heart just in case we have a heart attack when doing their rising treadmill test.

Quote:
Trick is to blend the two that already exists within us into one and create balance so we can stay in the yellow middle? Thanks. Brian

The doctors didnt say anything to me about that. Good luck if you go in for the heart test. I dont think there is any brain test linked to it.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman