View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 06:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Thank you for sharing. Re: taking responsibility, when you are nothingness, in waking life, how do you know this is the right value for you?

Taking responsibility for one's actions, I am learning a ton of things in my dreams. I am given the chance to learn there faster the things I missed or the things I would have to learn here. I also learnt something more but I can't remember...

Nothingness.. I think it's more like saying being "everythingness".

From my perspective and day to day life, I see it as a move beyond the self imposed boundaries. I give you this example, instead to think that I am beautiful or that I am ugly, I "think" ( there's no thinking involved ) -I AM. I don't judge and place myself in a category, I stay in the "category no-category", the "state no-state", which is the nothingness. When you meditate, you are in the nothingness, no judgement, no thoughts, just awareness of awareness.

Both words, "ugly" and "beauty" are born out of this nothingness, from that deep silence, they are "silence manifested", I invented this expression now, ha ha ha