View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 06:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I had tried hypnotherapy for a physical recovery (stroke). However, I felt I did not benefit from it even though I was assured that I would benefit from it. I'm not saying it doesn't work, just that it didn't for me. I found that through positive affirmations that I got the most positive outcome.

I went to an introductory to hypnosis once.
The instructor asked for a volunteer. Nobody raised their hand but me. He kept asking the question while at the same time pretending he could not see my raised hand. Later he would tell me, of those in the room, I was the least susceptible to hypnosis. Great.

He had me come over and stand in an aisle. He had some students stand behind me. Instantly I could feel my body being invisibly bound and I leaned backwards and was 'caught' by the people behind me. Next my feet were picked up and my feet were put on one table any my head and shoulders were put on another table. I was belly up with nothing supporting my back. My back should have bent but it didn't. I remained rigid. I was amazed because I had 2 fractures in my back and I felt nothing in pain. Shortly afterwards, the show was over, and I was hooked on hypnosis.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜