View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 08:56 PM
Pathfinder
Color The hidden Billionaires

Theory with me here,

So I get frequent requests to apply specific global organizations to meditate or medium for through the psychic data system. So yesterday I get a request to meditate for the FED, federal reserve bank. I allocate the servers and get to practicing. Planetary mediumship has realities in that it balances a global population through chakra systems, so beliefs are held true as long as they have sustainable applications, or it vents as gravity for repurposing, through dedicated servers, planetary servers, ect. Mainly organized through a larger Extraterrestrial entity.

It seems too simple that something so highly detailed & complex as the Federal Reserve System could be simplified through a handful of Brain cells powered by Cabbage & Amethyst & until I observed non terrestrial entities through the removal of specific psychic implant programming I would have never questioned the validity of truth as the internet or even my visual cortex depicts it.

Now I’m on the other side. I can’t really go back from my physical experience & from what I’ve gathered as new knowledge I can conceptualize a few more truths.

#1 The existence of Non-Terrestrial organizations support a reality outside of Earth Finance entirely & even as early as 2017 the message for me was clear, the Forbes Billionaire list is a sample from one Earth Server & while each of them can be real, as real as the Saudi family owning Trillions of dollars. On specific non allocated Earth Servers, visible to some, other Billionaires & other Trillionaires walk the earth today, following other Movie story lines through the psychic data system (the visible earth).

#2 The visible earth is not necessarily ‘one’ earth if multiple servers can allocate uniquely layered platforms to the physics.

This topic was raised continuously as eluding to another reality, that specific locations likely through similar deactivation or repurposing of psychic implants allows for access to unique unreachable locations on the physical earth plane. The reality of how to hide a castle in plain sight, use ET Psychics.

Namaste
-Jesse

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w