View Single Post
Old 25-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well, you can sit on a chair for hours to attempt to work on your root, or you can check in with the issues that are related to the first 3 chakras and work on those.
Directly working on chakras isn't always the way to Rome and usually won't do much until they've been cleared for the most part. And that clearing is dealing with (old) issues. So you have to do soul searching, inner child work would be best.
What? How am i supposed to work on these issues if i don't feel anything? You don't seem to understand this since you never experienced that.
My logic is: Grounding stimulates the root chakra => which leads me to feeling more of my body/feelings => which then finally leads to me becoming aware of what you described.

And it is producing results since i'm feeling some bolts of anxiety when i'm sitting there, but there's a sort of blockage in the middle of my chest which prevents me from feeling the emotion fully. But nevertheless i allow the emotion to be there without resistance and they subside by themselves.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-07-2021 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences :)