View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Experiencer
Lightbulb Never channeling again

I have been hospitalized now THREE times for hearing dark voices that terrified me.

I "opened" up 13 years ago in 2008. Since then I have experienced both the light and the dark with the auditory and physical.

Then I started channeling, years later and as this experience and "gift" advanced and evolved.

But by channeling without much knowledge, experience or mentorship, I screwed up and allowed in the dark, and I paid for it dearly. The dark tricks you into believing they are of light.

My last hospitalization shook me to my very core - the things I heard from the dark are unspeakable and terrifying. So I will never ever ever channel again. And now I must somehow close my channel.

And I am still dealing with expelling the dark, even after I've left the hospital.

I had an exorcism done by a priest last weekend - yelps and sounds came out of my mouth as dark beings/entities exited. The dark also hisses and growls from my mouth whenever confronted by Christ and the Holy Spirit.

This is no joke and is not to be done without extreme caution. I feel SO stupid..... but this was the last time I will allow this so-called "gift" to ever hurt or harm me.

So how does one close their channel, once it's been opened? I have to be on anti-psychotic medications to simmer the voices I hear.

Medically, I am told I've had a psychotic breakdown, and that I may have bi-polar disorder. Of course, in western medicine, the spiritual does not exist.

What I experience physically is very real - both light and dark have been able to move my body, smile through me, speak through me, growl and hiss through me, and even move my eyes. I feel the energy within and around me too.

I am soooooo done with this though. SO DONE.