View Single Post
Old 14-02-2021, 02:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoFontes1996
It's one thing when people around me dont want me to exist. i can deal with that. but when forces in the universe dont want me to exist and impede on my happiness what can I do? Is there a story or something in a religious text about somebody who is always bothered by the universe or people around him?

The universe actually brought you to existence, so somewhere you have come up thinking a little skewed, not a criticism, an observation. If the universe had not wanted you to exist, you couldn't possibly be here posting right now.

On the other hand, not knowing your circumstances, are there people trying to harm you? Is that what you are interpreting as them not wanting you to exist? I have always found, so far at least, that responding with kindness and love to all is an astonishing way to begin having miracles in your life. Not big fancy ones (well, sometimes, those too), but things all around you change as do ALL people, even strangers when you respond with kindness, politeness, and love. Not overbearing, just being totally positive and making a small difference in everyone's life you contact for just one day. I started very simple, and I still do this. I literally smile a genuine smile of meaningfulness, I mean a real smile not one because I have to. I tell myself how fabulous it is to see people I can smile at, and I do so. Can you honestly imagine a world with literally no one else here? How absolutely dreadful that would be in no time at all.

There are a lot of good comments here, we hope you feel better after putting these to actual use. Best of luck to you, and remember, life is worth living, so live. Live with happiness. It is a frame of mind. DECIDE to be happy for an entire day. Just do so. That means drop thinking about everything else. BE HAPPY and believe me, people will notice... It's amazing!