View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 03:41 PM
Master
I used to get tensing of the wrist or the foot occasionally, probably about the time I started getting random frozen leg/arm in the night like no circulation.

But the tensing during the day would be just gentle for ten mins - it was just between the wrist/foot joint and the wrist/foot - it would be one or the other from time to time - God I know now.

And the tension in my head has been so much better today - I did a lot of work on the website yesterday and today 'refresh' to focus on Freedom Fighters, tension has been so much better, approval?

So in meditation just feeling good, I said don't let me nod Angels or I won't be able to sleep tonight - they give me buzz you know like a louder that tinnitus noise if I ask, I've had to ask them to calm it a little, to stop me having to repaint the ceiling... nothing wrong with a smile as we do God's work.

The reason it 'came to mind' in Med to message here, is ive joined half a dozen freedom fighter groups on Facebook today to give the link to my website and offer assistance - because this fearmongering isn't over yet, I'm putting a message on my/our lounge thread here shortly.

And after I joined the Freedom Fighter groups my tinnitus was lower and my 'foot tensed' approval it seems, so we push on...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...