View Single Post
Old 17-06-2022, 02:51 PM
Master
I have decided when I go to sleep I am going to say ive earned my sleep... But last night 'prepared and written a day ago' tickly/tense right leg this time and roar roar continuously and gently - so I know now to relax calm the mind and listen... I think I was being taught on this occasion the tensing legs is not the Holy Spirit as Ive always thought, but God - the belly rumbling yes the Holy Spirit - the legs froze God - that's for sure, but the tensing I now think is God.

So yesterday I had sent out 70 emails to MP's in England suggesting how to solve the migrant problem here, that is the mass import of people across the channel putting pressure on already pressured finances for people and government... The pressure is on here - we have normality bug/jab wise, science backed off to be good at what they're good at and helping so many - 'but' the financial pressure, with more coming in our tiny country and the fuel rises, people can't afford basics for little families and elders like food and heating.

The population will have to be stabilised one way or another - the green belt is fast disappearing, as houses are built on it.

So last night after getting into bed, this gentle roar roar and tensing right leg this time is going on for an hour - and I'm trying to steady my mind with single point concentration, and I spend the hour just gently turning the 4 ways possible... I am not allowed to go to sleep when all this is going on - and ive been there many times with this issue when instructions have come in.

But then out of the blue in my mind I see a tile, it has a tiny lion on - smaller head than the one on my website with less hair, but its animated and roaring, just for a moment or two I witnessed this - I don't know maybe a message saying my messenger little lion, or there's more battles to come, 'then' I could feel myself then drifting, like I was allowed to sleep - so I did.

This message was written a day ago - Ive learned to wait with something important like this, because if something required altering 'I will be told' during the night, and ive learned as in the past with something important that was wrong, ive had to get up silly hours to reword it, so I left it on print for approval.

But this morning, an hour before the up roar roar gently - then a dream - remember years ago when it was discussed everything would be delivered by tiny tubes in workplaces and even for miles... Well this dream I posted something in this tube and I heard it clunk a floor below, next thing a man with glasses came upstairs and just looked at me - I just said 'its free' and off I went, and woke up.

So that was approval - all systems go... It would certainly cut out the greed merchants bringing them over as written on my website today 'refresh page' and another 30 emails out to MPs this morning, so can't please everybody with something like this, prepare for stone throwing same as when I and other people spoke up and said science is trying to control us - 100 emails out, balls in their court.

Have a good day everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 18-06-2022 at 02:46 PM.