View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 01:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoOraclexoxo
I will add a post because I have a specialization in mood, personality, and character disorders (as a counselor) and studied cluster b disorders extensively.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is organic, genetic, inheritable, and unalterable.
❤️
All sound advice.

It is hard to distance oneself from a family member or if that narcissist is the friend of someone you have to interact with.

I deal with a narcissist and have distanced myself from them for a few years but they started portraying me as the villain because I cut off communication (no contact). They speak of this often to anyone who will listen. I'd say they are fanatical about it. They state that because I no longer communicate with them that it proves I am "the narcissist". Much of what they state I have done are in fact things they did and said. There is no owning up to their past actions. Just how far do you have to run from a narcissist? The world isn't big enough. I can see why some people are volunteering to go to Mars.

As for forgiveness, I have forgiven them. They know not what they do. I hold no malice toward them. I never have. But their attacks persist.

---

At what point does a narcissist evoke karma? Are they responsible for an affliction they were born with? Are their actions a test of tolerance for others? Are they souls who play the villain so others can experience or is this just unplanned, running amuck, crying havoc, causing destruction for no purpose type of personality?

-

PastPilot