View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:09 PM
Master
Well there's a possible new door opening WhiteWarrior that I hadn't expected... So I'll edit this later the only way this can be done on this forum 'there is a reason' - so it's been a busy morning, been out with wife - coffee and rest in a bit, meditate / clear the mind / guidance - that's why tinnitus went up a notch half seven this morning, I heard it go up when awake - 're this' - guidance coming in, then free will by me what to write, and yes this thread can focus on Metatron.

Edit ----

So this is how it is from here - when I was nudged away from this group nearly a year ago to focus on other projects; I came back many months ago sneaked a little random reply to someone on the Angel's page here - but I was sent a difficult / bad dream by God / and the gentle roar to say who'd sent it - so I had to get up early hours and edit, just say I'll be back here one day.

And that time was important in preparing the way for church survival in these modern days... And approximately a month ago now I put another message on 'all quiet' - all ok... But I did promise God recently that I would stay on the Angels page, and not go venturing onto other parts of the massive forum while we get the job of saving churches done, here and in my groups... So, here we are decisions decisions, and I won't risk it - so I'll put it on a new thread here see if it its ok on here 'and' gets supported.

It should be ok, as I'm going to write on the new post - I was told by the Holy Spirit every mature tree has an Angel assigned to it, for if anyone wants a chat - so why not churches and Angel's assigned.

IMO they will have one maybe two Angels assigned to each church, depending on size etc - I emailed all our church Elders many times this last few months, inspiring them as we make these changes, and people enjoy - and i've been looking up at our beautiful town centre church in town recently, and saying - Angels we have hope - there's light ahead.

And if Admin approves of this new venture that could bring 100s of church people here, I will be telling them this, regarding Angel's assigned - and how to listen for guidance... And what a thing to have on your life journey CV when returning home to heaven - I helped save a church, I will show people how to...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 02-01-2024 at 05:03 PM.