Thread: The Depraved
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 12:42 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, you debate it with Roger Penrose, the mathematician.

And why would I bother to debate it with Roger Penrose, who according to YOU, erroneously believes that the 'Big Bang' is the 'END' of the universe, instead of the beginning?

Have you listened to Penrose's explanation of what he believes occurred before the Big Bang?

Penrose believes that there was something before the Big Bang, and there was. The previous universe was still contracting before the Big Bang and would not stop contracting until space, time, and momentum ceased, and all that existed was the singularity, which would be spatially separated once again in the event we call the Big Bang, which is the birth of a new expanding universe.

According to the German theoretical physicist, Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck: One Planck time is the time it would take a photon travelling at the speed of light to cross a distance equal to one Planck length.

This is the point from where the theory of the Big Bounce originated, but according to the theory of the Big Crunch, does space momentum and time, really cease there, or does space continue to contract beyond the Planck length?

I'll have to leave that for now, something's harassing the poultry down the paddock, I'll have to check it out.

catch yo later Morph.

Ok, I'm back before the time to edit has expired, so to continue, According to the German theoretical physicist, Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck: One Planck time is the time it would take a photon travelling at the speed of light to cross a distance equal to one Planck length.

Anything smaller than the Planck length is not meaningful physically. But science cannot say with any certainty that there is nothing smaller that the Planck length.

Physicists call the Planck length the smallest meaningful distance, which is not the same as saying that Planck length is the smallest possible length.

As the universe contracts beyond the Planck Length, and space continues to contract does momentum also slow down, the question is, how long would it take the contracting universe, after having past Planck’s equations, to reach zero space, momentum, and time? The singularity, which contains the entire previous universe, which in reality is only "B]THOUGHT[/b]".

IMO, that which is called the Big Bang, should be called "THE GREAT AWAKENING".

Last edited by The Anointed : 04-10-2021 at 01:36 AM.