View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I have learned about energy centers (chakras) from my Taoist practices.

Yes there are seven disc shaped energy centers in our bodies which can be accessed from any point but it is easier from one of the major energy routes, like the governing channel or the functional channel. Besides those seven, there are four energy centers above our head and two below our feet.
We have many minor energy centers along our extremities. Not sure if one would call them chakras.

Sorry my math is off. I count 112 energy centers, or disc shapes. Most that see 7 are only seeing from the front. I find the Hindu diagrams of brahman most accurate. There are actually 4 heads, each head is what you might call a major energy center, and each head has 4 major center forming east, west, north, and south on it. All are major chakra centers, as none of them are lesser or greater than the other.

If you count this 7 as our origin point, you would have, 16 * 7, or 112 that make up this set, and are the control centers to your base ego. The chakra centers that you are referring to that are below and above the head are what I would say makeup the greater self chakra centers, which fractural repeats using a up and down viewpoint in both directions turning this into 336. Then comes higher self, and so on, it gets far more perplexing then this I notice when I extend further out, or by using more complicated models like a 5-d model, but no need to dive into that right now. How many chakras I notice tends to change based around my awareness level.

Can you link any tutorials to this Drukama practice? It sounds like one of the off branch viewpoints that follow a traditional faith and has been re-orchestrated for the new times like sukyo mahikari, a off branch of Shinto or hyperianism, a off branch of Gnosticism. to name some basic examples.