View Single Post
Old 13-03-2021, 07:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal
The attachment I have is of the possessive kind. It creates disturbances in my mind; sings songs, projects images, corrupts my thoughts.
I don’t know if there’s any room left to hear from angels.

Hi Animal, I had a problem with a negative entity and I called Jesus to me and asked Him to remove the spirit from me and He did.

He also told me not to talk to the entity cause it only solidifies it being there and interacting with me. I stopped engaging with the entity and it showed up less. But later that year I was thinking about it and then it showed up, thats when I decided I had enough and called Jesus for help.

For you since you said you don't believe in Jesus, thats ok. If you do believe in a powerful being like an angel or something, that helps. You can call a specific angel or being that you believe in that is a positive spirit and ask it to remove the spirit that is bugging you. I asked archangel Michael and he showed up with some biker angels that are part of his garrison and they took care of business and got rid of the bad spirit. Then I asked if they could guard my home and they did. I've had a lot of experience with spirits and spirit guides and I trust that they will show up and they do when I call them. When I call, I open up my awareness and expect them to make themselves known. I usually perceive them telepathically but sometimes I see them clairvoyantly if I switch my intention to see them, like I "look" and then I see them if that makes sense.

I hope this helps.