View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 01:21 AM
Master

I didn't have the desire to channel Seth either LOL. I decided I wanted to learn to channel, and tried "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman for quite a while. It was off and on, really. I didn't do all the exercises and didn't read that much of the book. I was a terrible student LOL.

One day my girls said they would channel their guides for me, and I was like - OK I'm in! But then they made me wait, they couldn't do it right then, and then I went on vacation, and while on vacation picked up Seth Speaks and started reading it.

But when we came back from vacation, I was like - Oh, I have nothing to ask the Sky when I get my channeling session. What do I ask? I had no idea. So I fiddled around with some questions. I'd be doing the dishes, and a question would come, and I'd write it down. Then another, etc. Then I'd go read a bit of Seth Speaks, trying to understand what the heck he was talking about. Back then, I didn't know squat about any of that, so a lot of it was over my head, but for some reason I couldn't put it down, and it didn't bother me that I didn't a lot of it, I got most of the concepts.

I can't remember how many chapters I got to, but then he started answering my questions - from the book. The book was answering my questions. Not kidding.

At first, I was like - ok, that was interesting.

The next time it happened, I was like --- hmmm...that's kinda weird.

The third time I laughed. I knew somehow, and I have no clue how to this day, he was answering my questions - what I want to know is, did he "help" me write the questions, so he could answer them???

From that point on, I was in. About 3/4 of the way into the book, I heard him Speak to me in between a sentence. It took me a good paragraph before I stopped and listened to what he had said, realized that wasn't in the book.

It was like the first time, when I was writing in my journal and wrote something down I don't remember writing.

What is that saying ....stranger things, Horatio?

I have read several of his books, skimmed some others, was told by the Sky not to read some...it's been very interesting, but I am not a very good Seth student. Really. There are people that study his books for years. That's not me.

So, take what you want and leave the rest. If it doesn't speak to you, then it doesn't.

There are many paths to get to the main road......