View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Master
[quote=innerlight]This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.
[quote] The problem with LoA is that everything you are as a totality of life experience up to this moment is what you receive. So what constitutes you in this moment?
You can’t just dismiss what you are in any shape or form you are. So you’ll attract everything you are even if you try and manifest one or two things.

If your full of anger and you want to manifest money, money can reach you but until your anger is reached by you you’ll be holding angry money. What is that going manifest for you?

You are the universe reflecting as you see you. So in this way, you have to do the work and honour that in you along with acknowledging, letting go of everything your not. If you observe how nature is, in all ways of being, you too can live through these without holding onto stuff readying for change. Can you block yourself in this way? I think you can nurture and keep alive stuff your used to holding onto. So I guess you can.

If you get to the core of yourself and open up clear, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see more in operation than you’ve seen previously.

When you want something, you can find it but there are steps to finding it. Sometimes you don’t find it the way you thought, sometimes you find it in a completely different way. The universe in us is potential unbounded.

But..

As they say.

Be careful of what you wish for.