Thread: Love spell
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

What goes around comes around. So if one was to do a spell on someone for the purpose of attration of another and it worked out not well I would worry on that coming to one's own relationship.

I have been asked to do spells for people and I am always wary of the Karmic Debt that I might well have placed on me in doing . How would I feel if it was a total nightmare failure, or I put somoene in harms way in doing this spell. We have to always see all sides of things, someone can look really good on the outside but when one goes to live with them its a nightmare.

There are times when spells or affirmations ext are done with the right intentions, for the right reasons. Too its not something one does light hearted it is well thought out and well planned out. One really has to balance I feel out the pro's and con's list in doing it.

Karma bites I know that all too well the night I did a spell ( I never should have ) and I got a lesson from it in an NDE. Do not play in things that have a karma bite....

Lynn