Thread: worst movies
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2012, 07:39 AM
MaliMarie

Any movie with Jim Carrey in it has to be a no for me. He's not funny, just obnoxious. Same goes for Will Ferrell with the exception of Megamind.

I normally sit through every movie I rent or wee in theaters, but i have never made it past the 25 minute mark of Lord of the Rings.. I throw my hands up, shout "DONE!" and leave the room.

I enjoyed the Paranormal Activity movies (though they weren't believable) simply for the game I made up with my husband. We try to see who can spot the mistakes (or the demon) first.. mostly we find mistakes lol.

Harry Potter is on my absolute favorites list. It was my childhood after all :). But I wasn't impressed with the last movie at all. The books were better.

I hate Twilight too. It bothers me that there are so many things going wrong in so many different places. I get they have a ton of money but they shouldn't be able to fly to Italy so easy.. How did Bella get a passport to get on the plane? Another question: Why do they sparkle and how can I get them to stop?