View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
I wish many things were run differently. The stars/universe are mankinds oldest study, but it's all thrown out because they need 'hard' evidence. Thousands of years of knowledge goes to waste. Essentially they started from scratch. But NASA wouldn't get any funding if it proved things on the basis of religious or spiritual beliefs, and most people would accuse them of doing nothing if this were so.

You should not underrate Hindu religious and spiritual so called beliefs or myths without reading and understanding them. The age of the universe is mathematically calculated to be 155.4 trillion years in Indian Scriptures. NASA has mistaken 13.8 billion years, the age of the earth to be the age of the universe.

If NASA could calculate '(see my SF post CAN ANYONE CALCULATE WHEN DID the ACCELERATING EXPANSION of the UNIVERSE BEGIN ? link - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=124319
the beginning of Expansion, they would soon realize their errors. One error NASA has already admitted. There are over 32 Mathematical, Observational, and Experimental 'hard' Evidences of Indian Cosmology as compared to NASA's 0-4.

NASA's funding is a political issue that doesn't give credit to Indians. Without Modern Astronomy it is not possible to understand Indian Cosmology. While I know both, NASA's ignorance about the Indian Cosmology, has penalized them for $0.7 trillion