View Single Post
Old 17-10-2021, 06:48 PM
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarNumber
I think of the Life Path number in Numerology as being similar to the Sun Sign in Astrology. While there are more numbers in a numerology profile than the Life Path number, I view that number as representing the person generally. Just like the Sun Sign of a person is just one aspect of Astrology, but it is a very important part of a natal chart.

My Life Path is 7, which I personally think of as the Seeker of Truth, as someone who wants to understand the WHY of everything. That is why I study astrology, numerology, and various religions.

Both of my siblings have Life Paths of 5. When I hear that about someone, I usually say that that person will not want a 9 to 5 office job, which would be too boring for them. I would expect that person to have many types of jobs or a different type of job than your typical person. My sister worked in many unusual jobs and my brother worked for himself mainly but also have different types of job. He could not handle a regular desk job working for someone else.

Does thinking of the Life Path number as being similar to a Sun Sign in Astrology make sense to anyone else?

I believe Numerology is similar to Astrology and can both correlate with another. But if you prefer Astrology over numerology or vice versa that is fine. I'm still trying to understand Numerology myself but I do find it interesting.
Life Path # = sun sign

Heart's Desire # = moon sign

Personality # = rising sign

Expression # = This is like your potential or destiny..I guess that would correlate to where someone would look for career inspirations or Passions, in one if the houses I guess... Or maybe your north Node?