View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 11:22 PM
asearcher

LOL, yes that would be something. he is very set on what he is into and not and the spiritual is not for him, even if he too would tell me his experiences of poltergeist activity (where he would think practical and call someone to check the electricity , he was always looking for practical reasons, never anything paranormal). He just leaves it with that he can't explain it and move on. I do not know if this is because he is on the autism spectrum (he's really bright) that he just won't care. He want clear answers on things and these things are too uncertain for him. We have other things in common.

I have seriously questioned myself few times when it has happened thinking but I just thought that, I did not actually ask him out loud, why is he answering? It has also happened when I was just about to say something that he answers or say the same thing. I think when he is focused on something he is also relaxed in a way and that is when it gets to be possible?

I'm sort of used to him being focused (have special interests) and in one way I think he is suppose to be disconnected from me, but he ain't. I never took it personal. It never felt like a competition. I always knew/know if I need him to not focus/occupied with special interests he will do so and not be irritated. He would once ask me about one special interest and ask me for how long would be acceptable for me and I felt stupid answering that as I figured he himself could determine that but he said no he could not and if I did not say anything he could keep it up, so I said something, like a number for how much I thought was reasonable, and he went alright and then he cut it off even more, so he had even less time than what I had suggested. He's a funny guy. You can't make him do what he does not want to do and once he himself decide something it's difficult to change that too.

I think it is very wrong for people to have that kind of response to you in your past, they get frighten instead of curious. My husband is not the only one I have it with, I have it with 2 other people I am close to but I suppose I have not looked at it as telepathy that way before. I think it is that we are relaxed in each other's company and then that can happen and those who make you feel that way should not in my opinion have gotten mad or afraid but just see it as a sign that you are close.

I hope you are more fortunate today with the people in your life, how they react, than yesterday.