View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 07:07 AM
asearcher

I feel sorry all that happened to you FraZZleD. I know from previous experience with an ex too that he would be difficult to me, question me, be harsh to me when I just knew things by the energies "over there" etc. I used to be like that when I was a child too and it could be difficult for me to breath, to cope in a house where a tragic death had occured even if it had been ages ago by then. My dad understood and got interested. My mom did everything in her power and more to not make me talk about it etc. This had all gone more or less back to sleep til for some reason while I was in the relationship it fired up. I think it was my higher self that felt I was in danger, that he was only wearing a mask and that he had been up to not so good things. It was in his interest to shut me down. He wasn't nice to me.

With my current husband we often both think of the same things that has no correlation whatsoever to what we are doing and he has never ever had any reaction to that. It is also that he can answer me while he is in another room when I have a question in my head that I think I am going to ask him (when I get to the other room) but I think he "hears" it already. He is on the autism spectrum so he has some serious concentration skills and funny thing is I have noticed if I ask a question out loud or poke on his attention - he won't give it to me, he won't know he seriously will not know, but if I think it...he will answer. Because he is still so focused on what he is doing (with his passions, his interests) it seems he is not aware that I did not ask that question out loud.

It's a shame though I can't get him interested in the spiritual. He knows I write here but he has no interest in reading any of it and says he don't care what I write, that it's fine by him.

One thing I can tell that it is him, his thoughts, is because of his practical, less emotional self but if I do not stop and feel that in extra hard I would too think it was just me. It is more sort of like a "flat line".