View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis
Hi!

Recently they have gotten through to me that they want me to develop my abilities and focus on numerology and spiritual mediumship. The problem is, I have been trying to hear and see them more clearly since my early 20's with little success. In the last few weeks I have been using a pendulum to communicate with them and practicing on getting messages clearer but we all want that I see and hear more.
What is required of you is spiritual discernment, a teacher and also to get your spiritual goals re-written.
Guides usually change overtime, and it appears that you have a grouping of spirits that change over time.

What I am picking is that my body has started itching; this is a sign that you don't have a single set path that you are walking on, and you are surrounded by a lot of negative spirits.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 23-06-2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences