View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Threee-ism Ergo Threee-ist Point-of-View

The fertilized female egg inverts to create the spinal chord...."Gastrulation is a phase early in the embryonic development of most animals, during which the single-layered blastula is reorganized into a trilaminar ("three-layered") structure known as the gastrula.

These three germ layers are known as the ectoderm, mesoderm, and endoderm.".....

I see the above as being similar to my recent explorations of a numerically based, irregular and complex, periodic, quasi-sine-wave set of nodal events that result in the patter of a torus(><( )><) that has three primary aspects;
-----------------------

Gravity( attractive ) is outer positive shaped surface

Time is inverted V to inside---what we experience
Time is invested ^ to inside--what we experience

Anti-gravity aka dark( repulsive ) energy is inner negative shaped surface

------------------------

I offer the text and graphic below, from the net to help with my above, however, my color coding is not to be confused with what they have on their site.

Another threee-ism in that I learned from their info that have positive, negative and zero curvature aspects of a torus.

To be clear, my use of the toroidal patter is from a bottom to top approach of understanding Universe. Most of my cosmic hiearchies are a top to bottom approac.

What this means is, that, I do not envision the Universe as being shaped like a dyanamically fluctuating torus, tho it may be.

My torus scenario is beginning at ultra-micro levels to see what fermions and bosons essential structural patterns are.

r6
----------------------------------------------------
..."The torus is a really interesting mathematical shape – basically a donut shape, which has the property of of having variable Gaussian curvature. Some parts of the surface has positive curvature, others zero, others negative.
http://1millionmonkeystyping.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/euclid24.jpg?w=300&h=164
The blue parts of the torus above have positive curvature, the red parts negative and the top grey band has zero curvature. If our 3 dimensional space was like the surface areas of a 4 dimensional torus, then triangles would have different angle sums depending on where we were on the torus’ surface. This is actually one of the current theories as to the shape of the universe."....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Your Quantum Model of God is interesting and is almost similar with my model with respect to components such as Space, Time, Mind/Intellect, dark energy etc..
In My Model God is sum total of 3 forms of ENERGIES
i. INHERENT ( Consciousness )
ii. SEPARATED ( Ego, Intelligence, Mind, Space ( UNIVERSE) Air, Fire, Water, Earth.
iii. INTERMEDIATE <Maya (imagination), Dark Energy (t=Thought Energy) Dark Matter (Prakriti ) Living Entities.
I think you are using the words Micro, Macro, Non occupied Space, that refers to the above -3 Inherent, Sep... energies.

There is a Diagram of this model in my book '21st Century Bagavad- Gita'

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman