View Single Post
Old 30-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Elaborate and Clarify?

OP V asked for elaboration I would ask, is there some part of my given that you do not understand?

Quote:
r6r6r--God as "U"niverse
...this one includes metaphysical-1....

"U"niverse is most inclusive word i.e. is most wholistically omni-comprehensive set because in embrace #1, 2 and 3. These are in given elaborated upon in more detail in other threads around here ive started that contain my cosmic heirarchy.

God as Universe

God as metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts, relative and absolute.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) "U"niverse as God =
..1a} macro-micro non-occupied space,
..2a} occupied space{ see Universe }
..3a} metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts both as relative and absolute.

2} Universe as God = occupied space of fermions, bosons and odd-bird-out gravity, if not odd-bird-out anti-gravity aka dark energy.

3} Metaphysical-1 as God is mind/intellect concepts relative and absolute--- ex cosmic laws/principles assuming they exist ---and both can only be concepts of space, not actual space, wheter occupied or not.

From these three above we can begin to deduce lower case local gods;

With space, non-occupied or occupied, and concepts of space, there are three dimensional axi that each can have left or right spin in occupied space, potential to become occupied in non-occupied space, and as matemtical concept in metaphysical-1.

so three primary axi with two possible spin gods, with each having only spin left or right potentials.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman