View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
By the way, NoOne..

Ashtar(oth) was based on a Babylonian goddess familiar to both of us...History could not decide whether to make the character male or female as it had the qualities of both.

In one avatar, Ashtar became Hermes Trismegistus - from whence we get the term (Hermaphrodite).

In another incarnation, Hermes became the Egyptian God, Thoth...some will say P'tah, but the order of hermetic wisdom was passed down through Thoth via Asclepius, whose staff bears the symbolism of a risen Kundalini serpent.

Ashtar also had a few incarnations in India...Lord Shiva in the form of Ardhanarishwara being one of them, the symbolic morphology of the "Star of David" which became the sigil for the "son of Shiva" called Murugan and the association of Murugan with the Pleaides (krittika Nakshatra) is well known:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%E1%B9%9Bttik%C4%81

https://narayanaoracle.com/?p=328

https://www.astroved.com/blogs/the-k...r-the-pleiades

Yes, I thought that Ashtar may be based on Ishtar, yet it makes zero sense. One is a Babylonian goddess, the other some sort of new-age Sci-fi dude. I fail to see any connecting tissue between the two, though they are often confused with each other.

Quote:
It is very difficult to explain this whole thing to others who are totally incapable of understanding it...

That much is certain.

Quote:
This is the whole source of energy and wisdom that I have managed to tap into from a young age..but I have always passed it through the filter of my own perception, my own interactions with this world and I was resented and harshly criticised FOR it...

So I decided to just let Ashtar/Hermes/Thoth/Shiva speak for himself and that made him difference either because you guys believe that it is still "me"
Whatever...I just wonder how other channelers deal with this?

Perhaps I need to learn how to "channel" better by getting my ego involved in it once more..

Well, technically, it's always "You", there is just one Self, which is what makes channelling possible. The only question is how much you can remove your own illusory self from the picture. The more you're able to do that, the more of the other person you're channelling can come through. But, there do seem to be natural limitations on how much can come through. I am a conscious channel, but unconscious channels are the most accurate and authentic (such as the Law of One people).

Quote:
..by the way, spot on about the whole "artistic license" taken by Zecheriah Sitchin in his (mis)translation of the Emerald Tablets and the EnĂ»ma Eliš just confirms it.

Have you lost your connection with the Devata NoOne? Because I have not and all you need to do is to ask them about all of this yourself and about my "authenticity" and you will get those answers you seek.

No, my connection is never lost, but I choose to keep a particular distance between myself and Heavenly beings. I am highly suspicious and sceptical by nature, as well as a very private person, so I choose not to intermingle too much. Sometimes, it's unavoidable though.