Thread: Robert Adams
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 03:00 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
A few times, Miss H, and often under strange circumstances. I have a fractured personality due to trauma I suffered as a child, and my consciousness has been able to 'detach' completely from the brain/mind mechanism completely. It also means that I don't have the same sense of 'I am' as most people because there are times when I'm simply unable to identify with myself. Sometimes it happens because of trauma, the last time being when I was involved in a car crash that I should never have walked away from.

The most memorable time was when I was watching a swallow, it seemed as though the swallow was making friends with me because he seemed to be 'following' me. I wanted to be conscious of what the swallow was conscious of. I suddenly felt a 'shift' and I was suddenly conscious of being only consciousness. There was no thoughts, no sense of 'I am' or anything else that most would associate with as experiencing while being. It was a windy day but there was no feeling of wind, it was bright but there was no experience of sunlight or anything physical/mental/awareness/thought/brain-mind mechanism.

Perhaps that was what the swallow was conscious of, because its mind doesn't have to get past itself - perhaps it was only conscious that it was consciousness itself.
It's really difficult to put into words because it's beyond the capability of words to describe.
Thank you! Yes, it is very hard to put into words. You have experienced something many people never have and
will have a hard time imagining even. So thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru