View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 05:46 AM
asearcher

low level energies, beings or what names they now go under. bad dreams can be like a fuel/energy/food to them too, your fear, they can impact, be there, try not to fear. pray. They want you to think you are not in power but you are. if gets too bad try to do what I have done from childhood which is to hold my hands on my ears or eyes and scream and just keep screaming in the dream, it empowers me and helps me wake up in case you are in one of those dream levels when you can do that. The good visions I too can relate too.

The only sounds I have heard was a strangers voice right in my ear which woke me up, several times, years in time apart and I always wondered if true voice or not at first to then know no, it was not. I know too because it came so close to my ear. There is also something called magic whispers where you cant quite make out what they are, always seem to be in the next room or in a cellar or something (check out the Warrens study for this, if you like). And very few times sounds I can't describe what sounds they are but coming from the within and too waking me up. Its never been a bad thing, those inside sounds.

I used to (for years!) have poltergeist experiences in the home and now for a long time -nothing- and it's great. I asked for this in my prays. I pray daily. I pray before going to sleep.

I don't know if it could have been my romantic life issues too that has impact, made it more easy for low level energies to come through, just this dense (not earthy but dense) energy from my partner, us having had accumulating issues between us that we could not solve on our own, but got help once I was ready to throw in the towel.

If I were you I would not communicate, not ask what do you want? and those kind of questions. I have been in situations where I have ignored a negative presence, or so I have experienced it, and it then getting strong and stronger but then when it is at its strongest it just goes away. I have then before it going away prayed and mentioning Jesus Christ.

This might sound strange, but have you tried singing along a good vibed song? it is to get your own energy up there. Thenyou are not closing in on the low dimensions one, you higher the vibrations, your vibration, the homes vibration. Get it up there.

I have gotten so used to the poltergeist experiences that I would stay in my seat when others would go rushing out became I got determined that I would not be frighten. They try to frighten you. Try think of them as miscivoius kids instead lurking about, just show who the adult is. If you do that it seems to have trouble to get on to the next level. try not to think about them. they are looking for that connection and to act superior (they are not superior, it's an act, bring the light in and they will go different directions. PRetty much people in real life that act out as dominant, without having been chosen as a leader but snatching the "price" by using fear, being manipulate, are pretty much like those little dogs that barks alot. Sorry to bring in cute little dogs in all this but have to compare it to something. The barking little dogs don't think you know just how little they are, but you do, it's obvious. so look at it as if they are just barking but are really the ones most afraid.

Wish you the best of luck, take good care