View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 10:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I had limited success with lucid dreaming, though I had to work at it. I'm not a natural lucid dreamer. They were generally short (I'd get too excited and lose lucidity. LOL!) and I couldn't control the dream. That was some years ago but I recently had a couple spontaneously within the last few months.

A year ago I had a very similar experience, a shift in consciousness, in waking life that lasted several weeks. Just like in a lucid dream I "knew" I was all of waking reality and more. Mind-body was in similar relationship to waking reality that dream-body was in relationship to dream reality.

That could be very useful for practicing creating your reality, instead of keeping reacting to whatever comes our way. The goal is to have your subconscious create your reality as your conscious instructs it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.