View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Master

That sounds nice and healthy. To have and respect both.

I wondered what it would mean to "be made to work if desired" rather than "made for each other? Sorry, I am thinking on the go.

I look for compatibility in a partner now, I have become quite practical in my journey towards a loving partnership. If their is good compatability then there is a good chance that we can develop a "working relationship" or a relationship made to work.
I see everything as an investment now. If I was shopping for a car, I would choose one which is compatible with me and mh lifestyle and then I would learn all about it and take care of it dependant on its needs to run optimally. I expect my parner to love themselves and me as though I am a cherished investment, who fits in well with their life and vice versa.

Sometimes I come to the flame section and wonder how many people here have suffered attachment trauma in childhood.

Twin flames to me seem to be a lot like people in relationships with insecure attachment styles...

If anyone is interested, I reccomend learning about attachment style theory, there are a lot of similarities of the Twin flame dynamic in insecure attachment styles.

It has been a game changer for me. All of my relationships have benifited from learning about attachment theory and I feel much more secure. It even feels as though my nervous system is calming down as I develop and nuture secure relationships.

Many people with insecure attachment styles are constantly in fight or flight mode, not a great ingredient for healthy relationships, no wonder there is so much running and hiding, if the nervous system is constantly on high alert!
I have rambled again haha