View Single Post
Old 17-12-2020, 02:44 PM
Master

December 17, 2020 = 12/17/20 = 3/8/2=13=4

All is well. You will be fine.

Out of the darkness and into the light.

Colors of the rainbow. Rainbows. Sun energy. Tuning in. Setting my tuner.

Breathing in love.

Welcome we are here with you now. We are sending you love energy so sit and bask for a bit.
We are aligning you, you are quite out of balance. Thank you. You went down the rabbit hole we are pulling you out of it.

Thank you.

I am allowing myself to feel the love.

And didn’t you get an answer yesterday about the virus. Help is on the wy, they have the drug already and they will begin using it in your timeline if you believe that it is possible. (I saw a video on Ivermectin I will link below). We believe it is possible, so just sit with that for a moment. I can see everyone taking this drug and being immune and going about their business as normal, there is no more virus.

Nothing to feed on. The hosts have left. The planet is healed. The work was done, you have all done the work and can let that go now.

In the beginning of the new, the letting out of the gate, from being trapped inside , the newness of the elements against your skin, whether it be whatever weather you are currently in, let it in, let it heal, be in the energy of the new.

Transformation was the energy of 2020, you are moving into the new energy of 2021, which is seeing the world through new eyes, the eyes of appreciation of your planet and its inhabitants, you are all closer together now, you have a new found respect for one another for having gone through all that you all have gone through and realizing now what is important about yourselves.

And not taking for granted what you have, but savouring each new experience this new energy is bringing forth. Love, peace, reflection, quiet, happy, joyful, fun, laughter, excitement, just being in the new energy is almost like spring has come early, but spring is in the heart now, it is available as a new energy now, so you don’t have to wait until spring to be in the spring energy .

You can put yourself there by imaging it, imagining being outside in the spring, the new, the opening new doorways new paths new dreams new ways of doing things that make more sense, that are more deliberate, that are freeing from the old energy patterns that you had to realize as you were stuck inside much of the time are old patterns and wanting to break free of them and being given a chance to move out of them, you are all at the racetrack at the starting gate, chopping at the bit, so imagine that you are let go, the gate has opened, and you can move out of the gate and into the new. Maybe in small steps right now, before , the newness of before is quite amplified, so take a step out of the gate, go for a walk in your surroundings, just a small movement outside, into the world, smile at people, greet them with joy, tell each other you love them, put on christmas music, get lighthearted, because if you won’t do that for yourself, no one can do it for you, so it is up to you, up to the collective of you, to be the bringer of the joy bringer of the happy energy, be the happiness that is inside you, find it and shine a light on it and be that in your now.

We see you in your houses and thinking that you are stuck inside and can’t be let out, but that is not true. You can go about without having contact with one another, but seeing one another is possible. You can go for a drive to a place of great beauty and sit there for a while and soak in the days energies, the outside energies that are all around you now. There is much love outside. Open your windows and allow the air inside, the clearing air that breaks the static connection you have right now and fills your house with new air, new energy, the energy of transformation of the new.

Thank you

Here is a link to the video I watched yesterday that is bringing me hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w