View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Lady rose:

Now, as I focus and connect with your words and vibrations....it appears that ….there is no demon, no negative being, no alien being, nor no inter-dimensional being that was or is attacking or effecting you.

What does appear is...that this issue, your sensing of an 'outside' force that was somehow effecting you.....is YOU. Or rather, your own unconscious challenges or learning lessons regarding....“taking responsibility for my whole life” and...”Trusting in self and one's natural abilities”!

Now, while it is true that sometimes when working with certain 'tools' of divination, one can accidentally or unwittingly “call down” certain unwanted guests, such as Djin, Velon or other inter-dimensional beings, but in your case, this does NOT appear as the source of your problem / challenge. As someone who works in this field, casting out those inter-dimensional beings for many, many years now, I am very clear that you do not have this type of entity problem.

What is seen is....that you are, again, attempting to 'hide' in the old illusions of “Dis-trust in one's power.” And that, you are placing your power..'outside' of self. Which perpetuates and validates to you the role of...”VICTIM”.

This is the old belief again, that you are doubting your value and worth.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

P.S. The issue of 'tools' such as Tarot cards or Runes or bones or pendulums, etc. are in general, not the problem when dealing with negative entity attacks, but rather, it is in the seeker's INTENT that causes certain dimensional 'portals' to open up and that is when these dark force beings can and do enter into our plane of reality. And of course, when that happens and these dark force beings do enter into this plane, they immediately attach to the one who was calling them in, which explains why individuals who play around with these tools such as the Ouija board, can often have very negative or dangerous experiences when first using the Ouija, for they are unwittingly opening dimensional doorways into very scary areas or regions of consciousness.

So Beware.

Last edited by The Taoist : 08-06-2016 at 03:00 PM.