View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 06:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it is a big deal, being able to realize you were wrong before and let yourself change your POV. So congrats you need a pat on the back!

from what I see, since the fall, life has been like, well, we try to put ourselves and each other into successively smaller cages and if we'd been left alone, eventually the cages would have gotten so small that there was is literally no room to make a move. So much for freedom!

To care about freedom means not to be so sure that things MUST work out some specific way we are envisioning (or also in some way we've seen them happen before) and kinda roll with the punches...

Fortunately we have God, and you are right there is a plan, God IS going to make this better even if we never quite understand what it is he is going to make better... everything I see says to me to trust that it will all work out the way it should... one of the statements in revelation is that all this will that we see and are used to will eventually pass away and no longer come to mind.

as far as what we lost in eden, I don't much worry about it or about trying to get it back, because, I figure if God can solve the bigger problem he can't certainly put us back in eden when it is time to do so. Whatever that means...

Again, allowing freedom seems more important to me than getting the 'correct' drapes on the windows...

We find the topic of Good and Evil fun, without ever realizing what taking it to extremes would do to us...

Thank you for sharing that. It's hard not to become too linear and dogmatic when you get very little useful input. Not that I get no input, but usually what I do get comes through a set of canines wearing a wool overcoat... ie... I'm in communication with a "friend" back home who is more than likely a genetic Vishnu. Through her, a Shiva that I also know have been speaking. To the best of my investigative ability and senses, he is the ranking member of the family in that area (at least). The magic and tech that dude weilds is quite formidible, and it appears they have had an alliance with the local Fae for several generations. It's possible that he could be an immortal from Atlantis and he hinted to remembering me, though as "ME", an angel and XY. I don't have any good solid memories from then, just bits and pieces, infornation, and emotional states. I was there when they made their public agreements with the watchers, but I think I counseled the children of Poseidon in private that it was a bad idea in the long term. They were greedy though, and instead of taking my council they moved forward with the previously agreed apon terms. As a neutral party, I was not allowed to instruct them regarding anything outside the information publically shared. So I couldnt say, "Hey, you're clever, but they and I both know your "hidden" plans. In fact, they are counting on it to make theirs work." Greed is so nearsighted. ...either way, the current incarnation of the serpents want me to write a "book". They say they like my writing. Under normal circumstances I enjoy an occasional platitude regarding my work, not for pride's sake, but because it is an indicator of their intentions. Too many is a trap, a few and they fear you, none... draw your sword. Of course, that's an extreme oversimplification to make a point. This Shiva, is beginning to show fear of me. He didn't when then they harassed me into leaving my home, or when they sent that prince to meet with me as I was leaving town. I backed him down that day, which they didn't expect, considering he would be considered a specimen of physical intimidation. It's a good bet, he was probably the one who came for me a month later, while I was sleeping...

I tell you, if there was going to be a form taken that could have intimidated me, that'd been it. If you've ever seen Spawn, this cat looked much like the big ugly ver of Maboldga, but 3x as big. I wasn't scared, I was ecstatic. I've been chompin at the bit for a fight for so long, and this was a real dog-fight. I'm talkin pitbull, not planes. We went at each other with gravity for a short time, but we seemed evenly matched. We ripped at each other but it was like swinging at the wind. We stopped for a moment, and he looked confused and scared. I said, "I remember" ... then, as easy as breathing I drew power from everywhere. I get a check in my heart not to describe it, but it was visually the most impressive thing I've seen in this life. Again, a check... so I won't explain it further. Skipping forward... After the attack I couldn't find him. At the time I thought he just wussed out, and on the wind I heard he never went home. I chalked it up to a bruised ego and laughed about it. I was just happy to scrap with somebody.

I was conveying the experience to Shiva as a warning about a week ago. At the end of my account of what I did to his would-be assasin, it dawned on me, especially how I'd written it. I don't think he got away.

This is NOT what I'm here to do. I left that name and gave up that sword a long time ago. I was just having some fun and getting out that pent up aggresion two years of harassment had built up in me. I think the Shiva knew what I'd do, that prick. I don't know what the book thing is about but it seems to be on the Djinn's mind as well.

You know, that douche told me that prince jr was one of my former friends, too (I know better, but it was still somebody). Yeah, that's what all that harrasment has been about this whole time. They're trying to send ne into a rage. What they don't understand is that I've used the experience, with God's help (especially Mom and Pop) I no longer knee-jerk react. That last fight was 7 months back, and even then I wasn't angry.

Thank you, I needed that, FL. You're a real blessing. I'm sure Mom and Pop are proud.