View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 08:08 AM
Experiencer
I tested the 2 methods for getting an out of body for 3 years right now. Every single day

=> Method A: Waking up at 2:00am, Going into another location outside of my sleeping bed, Deep Relaxation for 30-45 minutes, Feeling no body sensations anymore, Affirmations, Then doing techniques a a rope, floating up, floating down, rolling out. Until the body falls down to sleep, and my consciousness falls up to wakefulness out of body (I hardly can get consistent and steady results with this method. Is junk. I cannot control it. Is random)

=> Method B: Waking up at 2:00am, Reading instructions to get prepared like an athelete, Going back to bed without any relexation and stuff like that, into spotting a REM cycle in order to apply the series of techniques quickly. In order to get an out of body quickly and effectively. (With this I can get consistent and steady results by fully controlling it. IT'S EXTROARDINARY and WORKS!)

Method B is the seriously the best proven system to achieve out of body experiences.

The Key is to achieve UNCONSCIOUS COMPETENCE with it!

You have to get jacked into spotting those REM Cycles competentely at a higher lever, and then doing the techniques fast like a lightning bolt. Practice, Practice, Practice, and never settling down anything for less than amazing results

Download the FREE guidebook for Method B, and KNOW that is the best proven system.

https://obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf

Cheers