View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Master

Seth took me on a journey a few years ago (and if you don't know who Seth is, well, lets just say he is one of my guides) and it was a channeled waking journey is all I can say. He took me to a memory of when my family had gone on vacation and we had gone horseback riding. And the whole time during this horseback riding adventure I was worried my son, who was five or six at the time, would fall off of his horse.

When Seth took me on this journey (and we went to a few places I had memories of from the past) I didn't know what was happening. I was suddenly on the horse I rode that day and petting it and noticing the horse's hair and the stubblyness of the feel of the horse's hair, and noticing the sound the saddle made and how the trees looked, etc etc. There was no thought in my head whatsoever. I was my senses, enjoying the experience 100% with no thought.

He explained at the time that our bodies record everything we are doing, and our bodies, our higher minds, they are getting the ride of our life as we do what we are doing, and taking in so much more than we can ever know about each and every moment. And not thinking at all, which is a separate endeavor.

It felt amazing.

I guess some people have practiced long enough, that I imagine that is what they are talking about when they say they are observing and not thinking.

If you can stop thought, and appreciate, then you win!

I am a work in progress, but I am getting better at staying present, but I have to realize that first.

Jesus keeps telling me - take the head phones off - just FYI and LOL, cuz You Tube is addicting. I don't always want to, but when I do, I don't have a choice but to be present :)