View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I used some reiki zen music, Now listening to some Lacuna Coil. It seemed to neutralize it. Still achy though and yes it hurt to breathe and starting coughing when laying down.

I think you are right, but, it also increased the other one too. I also think I can use that frequency to increase the strength of my abilities if I can control the side effects. More pressure in the back of my head near the base of the skull. When that happens is when I can reach out and touch people. I think I broadcasted to someone here while being indisposed. They are not happy with me atm and by they both Her and my roommate.

I have no clue either. I guess I did not control my thoughts.

As for healing others, I feel like I should be able, but, the mechanics escape for now. Maybe someday.

And yes I am loving the sound of your voice. And enjoyed seeing your hands and more of you. And not static like a photo.

I will watch the others but I might wait a few days.
Ah, it's good to hear you are feeling a bit better.

I don't know how it happened either - I am only thinking about the practical implications for this when I am totally randy or in an altered state of consciousness...as I would...at the moment, pain prevents - but you got a taste of what I am experiencing here.

Also, one thing more, this is your first introduction to my guardian spirits - it's a bit intense, but it wears off. When I first started using the box, I was sick for about 2 weeks, but I persisted with it because my curiosity kept getting the better of me...now I am totally used to it, I guess.

LOL...they just said 'that's what happens when one shifts from 3D to 5D, the body takes time to catch up.'

Btw- I always thought the sound of my own voice was a bit 'whiny' tbh. lol