View Single Post
Old 17-08-2022, 04:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflove929
Weee thank you for sharing Joe Mc!

It is nice to hear peoples' experiences with synchronicities where it leaves peoples' minds going 'what in the name of!!!!' Hahahaha.

Yes indeed, the aha moments ! Writing about synchronicities can leave the impression that the events are somewhat flat and meaningless but synchronicities and such like are often filled with an emotional thunder, an awakening and sometimes an ecstasy etc. very powerful and remarkable events.
Recently I have been thinking about the 'marketplace' and how first of all it serves us. An obvious point but we have often ended up with a feeling that we serve it. Serving can be a good thing of course but often it can leave us with a feeling of emptiness, confusion and anger or unfairness because of the games the the marketplace plays. So these feelings it brings up show us immediately that we are deluded, and have placed the Cart before the Horse.

There is an old Zen saying, how can you arrive North when your Cart is facing South Or something like that !!! So we have to come into or inhabit a realisation, somehow that we are the summon bonum, the alpha and omega, the cause and the effect, we are truly it !!! And perhaps then we see the marketplace or life itself opening up. We find a genuine awe and see alot more miracles perhaps ? I'm still travelling this path, working on this hypothesis

Seems like a duality but i know the 'way of the world' is not to take the emperors seat, it's too scary and blocked off most of the time instead the world often opts for lesser goals mistaken North for South ! :) ...Thanks for the inspiration and allowing me to write. :)

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge