View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 03:58 AM
Pathfinder
Non-dual understanding + Manifestation

I've come to a recent understanding that the only constant experience that has been with me since I can remember being 'alive' is the one that is aware - 'I', and that everything else is a concept or a belief.
However! I am very curious now.. have any of you folks noticed 'patterns' per say.. that seem to be consistent in our human experience? For example, the concept/belief that we attract what we are, or it's all about what we pay attention to, so if we pay attention to something and focus on it and believe that it will happen fully, it will eventually come to fruition.
Because for me - about 8-9 years ago I realized I did not have self love, and I decided to do something about this by doing what makes me happy and doing what I love to do. Ever since I made that decision, there was a radical transformation and the kinds of situations I was finding myself in and the people I was meeting was incredible - it was a 180 shift for sure. This kind of journey has continued and in some ways to me it seems like some kind of pattern of what I put out I receive back?

Have others experienced things that seem to be consistent in a lot of ways? I understand again that this is all a belief, but nonetheless here we are in this human experience and it is still nonetheless interesting to hear what others' human experience has been like!!!!