View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 07:57 PM
jaminhealth

Initially what I believe goes on is a detoxing, flushing out and then it does quiet down, and I'm taking 3 caps now at 7:30AM and it's still loose but I'd rather loose than the way I've been for a lifetime, backed up and so uncomfortable. And taking so much and no success...I could say more about what I've done but I'll spare the picture.

I took 3 this morning and none yesterday and what I'm realizing I'm off the mega stool softeners I was downing daily...like 3 daily and still having issues...and reducing Vit C and regular magnesium for joints, as I take 1 of each and before Oxy I was taking so many in hopes of BM's.....

It takes some time to experiment for oneself but something in the Oxy Powder and it's the Infused Oxygen and how that all works, it just does and I've ready too too many positive reviews not to continue...

Miss H maybe working with the Oxy in the mornings may work better for you...it does for me...drinking a lot of water is necessary and I don't want to be up all night running to bathroom....I'm home and can work with what I'm doing....so when I know I have to go out etc I'll just pass on taking any.....