View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
overall.
I have my form of mantras and my form of prayers and do this work every day but not feeling much healing etc....if any. But I continue.
If nothing else I feel like I'm doing Some Good with my words going out
there.
I found out that when you let go of whatever weight you carry and just let go, give in to life, stop resisting and just breath, amazing, amazing things happen, you just have to see for yourself.

Do this while meditating, in the midst of your meditation, suddenly let go, let go, let go, accept whatever is, do not resist, let go, breath, let go, let yourself space out, let the weight fade away, let go. Let go of everything, worries, plans, people, situations, memories, problems, happiness, sadness, let go of everything, let go even of yourself, how you do this? Space out, embrace the space, the emptiness, the nothingness, give in, give in. Soon you will arrive at your natural state.

Mantras have this mystical thing about them, they open you up to more, they wide your awareness. Just the simple repeating of words that mean something to you has the power to put you in a light trance to receive answers to whatever you seek. If you ever get an audible answer, a meaningful message, something motivational, use that as a mantra, it has even more power.