View Single Post
Old 25-07-2021, 04:27 PM
Master
While we wait for all the messages to pile in here, and I hope i'm not sounding sarcastic, and that people do participate here - wouldn't it be nice in Johns case when they sent him home with a virus/bug thing to 'burn it out' as they said... and they also gave him a leaflet.

This leaflet 'headed' how to improve your immune system and clear any unwanted viruses and infections... Get some rest, get fresh air, keep away from others, stay positive with good thoughts of past/present when resting - keep busy with little jobs where possible.

Strengthen your energy vibes and immune system - less meat/alcohol, more fruit/veg, get someone to get you some house plants 'high vibes those' - nice things to watch on TV and don't stress online, breathe, drink plenty of water 'no fear' - stroke the cat/dog 'high vibes' transferable energy - and keep busy and positive when possible - with plenty of rest.

And as an option in the leaflet - send positive messages to your defence system from your mind 'the control centre' to your defence, we have a bug 'here' - as explaining on my website, press gently with your finger because many bugs can hide and disguise themselves 'its here' get it gone cells... and some can get in hips and joints, and anywhere really as we all know.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...