Thread: AS IT IS
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
The original yin yang symbol was portrayed in gold and silver. Sun and moon. Yellow and white. Why? Because that was the original distortion. We now know, that moon and sun are both white. And we know that the original understanding also knew that the black and and white are not two different things. It is referring to the flickering of time and space reality. Which is 5 billion times per second, the white becomes black and the black becomes white, and then the black becomes white and the white becomes black. 5 billion times per second.
What you see, is, white ball.
Simply pure toroidal vortexual field of pure allowed to be realised god consciousness. Star.
Light of awareness. Source of life. Soul. Hydrogen. Liquid.
Its all frequency. Its all different frequencies of the same thing.
Everything is made out of energy. And we are made out of energy. Consciousness IS ENERGY! You are made out of the same soul that makes the sun so bright and powerful. You are literally a star. Your body is capable of becoming pure light. This is not a joke. You actually already are a ball of light. Not yet fully activated. But the potential is there. It is all about alignment. Your degree of alignment is accurately indicated by your energy motional (emotional) guidance system.
This guidance system is indicating the relative energy motional state of being between that of your awareness and that of your greater non-physical source consciousness. When these are in alignment. The flow through is immense. And the result is (non-resistance/alignment) bliss.

Hi Ewwerrin, you seem to have crash landed into my thread… possibly by mistake. :)

I have to declare from the off that I’m not a believer in supernatural explanations involving individuated souls or toroidal vortexual fields and such. So we are probably too far apart to have a meaningful conversation - but thanks for dropping by anyway. :)