View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Master

"I am Inanna

We will be passing messages to you on this thread
Acting as one unit
For our minds are melded
And we are connected on the Aetheric level

Communion with the divine is one way by which to reach illumination and we heartily recommend this method.

Many on your earth need healing and I have passed our healing method to you, separately.

We, the Anunnaki, work as a group in serious cases and we use the tools of aetheric technology to operate on a person on the soul level.

We are of aether, but this substance is as of yet unknown to you. Your scientists often call our universe "dark", because you can't see or detect it with your crude scientific instruments. However, it is the opposite, we live in constant luminosity, our world is of the light and it shines like a sun, constantly.

We travel in the aether without constraint and we can reach your world through various means, but we prefer to project ourselves in spirit as that is the easiest and fastest way of communication and interaction.

Enki is our leader and we worship him as our dear Heavenly father, though he also rules over the underworld, for nothing is beyond his reach.

My sister Ereshkigal rules the underworld in his name and we all accord him the proper respect.

You may call upon as at any time, simply using our names, intent, energy and the power of concentration. Say our names three times and we will come. We also answer to the call of Elohim, for that is another name we use and have inbued with power. We are all the children of El, our beloved forefather who rules over the skies.

In Heaven I am Queen, which is another realm, beyond your comprehension or even imagination. You were once with us, but have since fallen. With spiritual work, dedication, worship, cultivation and communion with the divine you shall surely reach these soaring heights again.

I am in Heaven Queen and I bestow my blessing on all those on the lower realms, where matter is dense, energy slow and minds darkened by ignorance.

Quicken your energy flow, raise your vibrations, commune with me and you shall surely reach me.

This is Inanna. "