View Single Post
Old 13-03-2021, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Cat Strange things happening.

Hi ya'll. I'm very new here, i just am not sure where else to go on this. I've been dipping my toes in my own spirituality since i was like 11. I grew up around some of it and started collecting my own beliefs a little while later. Lots of dream work/lucid dreaming/dipping into astral stuff.
Spirits. It was sort of on and off.
Lately I've been really really struggling a lot with my spirituality and feeling confident in what I believe.
And as I struggle with it I feel like more and more strange things are happening.
I just want to know what you guys think of this one in particular, how should I take this? I don't even know what to make of it.
The other night me and my cousin were hanging out in her bedroom. We both work late night shift so it was around 3:40 in the morning when this happened. I had kind of lost track of time and was kind of high, jus chillin layin on the bed when i started hearing this strange music.
I was just listening to it, i thought it was kinda pretty, trying to make out what it was saying. We had opened the window earlier to smoke so the smell wouldnt be so bad, and I figured maybe it was my drunk grandma in her feels out on the back porch playing music or maybe it was coming from my cousin's phone.
I didn't really think about it at first, but then I did start wondering after a second where it was coming from. I looked up and my cousin was almost asleep??
So im like hey, do you hear that music?
and shes asleep so she wakes up, confused, looking around and stuff and then she hears it.
neither of us at this point have any clue where its coming from,
I start to get this really bad feeling, and i also realize the music is **** weird too. it's like in some other language, sounds like something you'd hear in a trance or meditation video or something of the sort.

I don't even know how to begin to explain it. I check my phone to make sure i'm not accidentally playing something, and i wasnt, she checked hers. im like freaking out at this point. It's 3:37 am and there's this creepy *** music playing and we cant figure out where its coming from or why.

Thats when i realize it sounds like its coming from right outside the window now, we couldnt pinpoint it before, and i freak out because at this point im thinking theres someone out there
and we're about to get stalked or something.
So i stand up and close it, lock it up, and you can still hear it, it sounds like it gets farther away and then it's right there again. then it sounded like it was in the wall before it went away.
it scared the everliving hell out of us. I thought I was hallucinating at first. but we both heard it and it was so loud and clear. there were no footstep sounds outside.
everyone else in the house is a grown *** adult and was passed out.
i literally sat on the side of the bed and shook for like 15 minutes after because i really believed there might have been a person out there watching us or being weird as all hell.
now in hindsight that would make zero sense.
I just don't know what to make of it?
This is the first time something this straightforward has happened to me,
There's been a lot of strange things that have happened to me but they've always been on the lowkey,
but i dont even know what to think of this.

Can someone maybe help guide me some here? I've been asking for a guide to help me navigate my spirituality, but why did this happen and someone else was there with me?
Could it be something else? It's so weird to me