View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
Yes, your right. I do have an ego problem I can't go into details as to why, but that something in my past when I was young causing me to miss the point you just teaches me maybe in bit intense but a lesson all the same, sure maybe my ego is a bit bruised but of this is a good thing that how I know you hit the right spot, I always thought money is the root of corruption, but I guess it wasn't that it was the actions and how you take that money and what you do with your powers, you see dear beloved Johnathanrs the conflict in me raise in the first place not mainly because ego because of my sensitivity and weakness that I slowly learn to grow strong to repeal and even manipulate low vibration energy and transmute it to higher vibration my problem was that at an ordinary job I suffered from those toxic energies both spirituality and physically (result in sicknesses and all kind of complications ) I still grow and learning to be stronger but I know that deep inside I want to live and do energy work for a greater good not because it's more high ranked then other jobs but because of who i am and where i truly belong, and as for what on the other side i can't comment on that but i respect your opinion and love you for that.

You are still looking at energies from a dual perspective. A way to broaden this is to review these beliefs upon a pragmatic approach using every day life. Start looking at waste disposal and how even though most would say going into a sewage system filled with rats is indeed lower from walking in a park in terms of energies, both play a critical role into survival. If it wasn't for the sewage system, luxuries that you take for granted such as showering and plumbing would not be available.

When you start seeing these perspectives and truths, you will start embracing your toxicity. We now understand why we learn things like shielding ourselves, it is no different then wearing a toxic suit of gloves and a mask while you start crawling within waste disposal areas. We also understand why we need protection but refrain from judgement and see it from a holistic side. Toxic energies are no longer negative energies, they are lower energies. or even better - survival energies. People who might be in a constant worried state of losing their job, will also project that fear onto others, through acts of sabotage and little hints of superiority and the blame game to their superiors at the expense of their coworkers. You might bear the burden of being on the receiving end of this, if you behave improperly with this person by intending something different from the outcome that you got, as you would behave differently between working with a wild dog vs. a trained dog, but you can also now be compassionate to the other person - knowing that they must be a constant state of fear and begin to emphasize with their dilemma. We don't embrace who they are, or condone their actions, but we learn to work with them on a needed basis of what we are able to endure, all the while understand what they are and sympathize with them - through a filtered lens. It is also through tragedy that they became who they are - a mechanism of survival.