Thread: Foxes Thread
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 02:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

So today I went to the general dollar store with prices ranging to one dollar to five dollars. I went to check out the seasonal aisle section because I like buying Halloween decor. I did notice the Fall section near the Halloween category. The one thing that stood out was the fox coffee mug which reminded me of this thread and you Clover. What's the deal with the fox and the Fall season? I think it's the color orange that ties in with the Fall season. Anyway, I can't wait for Autumn!

Lepus

Aww, I love Foxes. Yes, foxes are a fall theme in almost every retail outlet during autumn promotions. Must be the orange color. Its been like that for almost 10 years. Edibles too. I remember posting fall fox cupcakes somewhere around here way back in the day.

HEY, guess who got a Fox mask for Halloween this year? Its a lot nicer in person, the gems around the eyes are bling Lol. I was a feminine buck last year ( LOL, antlers had flowers) Thought id bring it back old school and represent my favorite animal. Those are my twins, btw. They're nice ;)