View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 12:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Pequena Estrela! Thank you, I'm fine. I have noticed you were away and hoping everything is alright with you. Good to have you back! I have recognized few who I think have been my soulmates in past life, two that really remembers.

If I may suggest something too about the guy you are dreaming about is that it was most likely left unfinished. This way when you dream of him it stands out as special and like you write he is one of your soulmates so that's why.

About the unfortunate love life you have encountered I am lost for words, and can't come up with a reason for it. I just hope your luck turns :)

During meditation I have experience my old self getting married and it is always like a nightmare, ha ha. It was that way in real life only things look so perfect on the surface. It was not the wedding of my dreams. I just wanted it over with if I now I had to go through it. It did not feel like our wedding, more so done to impress other people. I had not yet found my strength and released myself, that was all coming in the future. Think my past life self was herself when she was able to sketch, make her own clothes and go barefoot in the sand and be a mother, could tell how much she valued her children. Not all the materialistic things and all the games and all the masks that existed in her husband's world. I think she had to break out or else she would have died on the inside and she realize she could not take him with her because he was part of it and did not mind it seems to stay in that world. I sometime wonder what her life would have been like had she not married him.

I hope it works out for you, I really do :) :hug3

Hi asearcher - that's a very interesting concept, yes in a way he is a soulmate, I knew that from the beginning when we were friends. And indeed it does sound like some unfinished business that he is chasing after! I have noticed that he seemes to want to own me in my dreams, I can sense that very strongly. He wants to own me, to have me all for himself.

Maybe in my past life he was in love with me but couldn't have me because I was married - and to Pharaoh at that? Since my past life husband has not been reincarnated, maybe he thinks he can have me now? But then why didn't he say so when we were friends - unless something stopped him, maybe he felt Pharaoh's presence! Maybe he knew that I was out of limits for him but he still doesn't want to give up!

Oh gosh that would make sense! Thinking about it, that very much makes sense! There were many men in my past life who wanted me for themselves but couldn't get to me because of my status. After the death of my husband, they were like vultures, they all thought they could get to me now!

I think at some point I need to have another past life regression, I want to do that anyway. maybe that will shed some light on the matter.

I notice that you sometimes write in the third person when you write about your past life. I have never felt like doing so. We do not change, we are the same people, even if we have a different name now. Our souls don't change. Neither do our eyes by the way - eyes are the window to the soul and they stay the same.

Your past life was so sad. It's heartbreaking. And the fact that you were a ghost for a while - absolutely heartbreaking. I hope things are going better for you in this life, and then you can find peace when you cross over.

Hugs to you too! xx

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God