View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 09:22 PM
asearcher

Hi Pequena Estrela! Thank you, I'm fine. I have noticed you were away and hoping everything is alright with you. Good to have you back! I have recognized few who I think have been my soulmates in past life, two that really remembers.

If I may suggest something too about the guy you are dreaming about is that it was most likely left unfinished. This way when you dream of him it stands out as special and like you write he is one of your soulmates so that's why.

About the unfortunate love life you have encountered I am lost for words, and can't come up with a reason for it. I just hope your luck turns :)

During meditation I have experience my old self getting married and it is always like a nightmare, ha ha. It was that way in real life only things look so perfect on the surface. It was not the wedding of my dreams. I just wanted it over with if I now I had to go through it. It did not feel like our wedding, more so done to impress other people. I had not yet found my strength and released myself, that was all coming in the future. Think my past life self was herself when she was able to sketch, make her own clothes and go barefoot in the sand and be a mother, could tell how much she valued her children. Not all the materialistic things and all the games and all the masks that existed in her husband's world. I think she had to break out or else she would have died on the inside and she realize she could not take him with her because he was part of it and did not mind it seems to stay in that world. I sometime wonder what her life would have been like had she not married him.

I hope it works out for you, I really do :) :hug3

Last edited by asearcher : 14-07-2020 at 07:40 AM.